18 May 2011

Movies Movies Movies

So, I haven't seen a lot of movies. Some of my friends think that I'm un-American... some consider it a disgrace for me to call myself an "Arts Protege"... others, have taken it upon themselves to educate me.

Because everyone asks me, here are a list of movies that I haven't seen... that my friends insist I must see. Note: these are not ALL the movies I've never seen, just the ones I MUST see. The other list would be way too long.

What movies would you add on here? (I will say that Heather Zempel will most likely get the final say though because otherwise, I'll be forced to watch movies like Bicentennial Man")

16 Candles
40 Year Old Virgin
7 Brides for 7 Brothers
7 pounds
A League of their Own
Alice In Wonderland
American Graffiti
American Pie
An Education
Animal House
Army of Darkness
August Rush
Avatar
Big
Blind Side
Braveheart
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Can't Hardly Wait
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
City Slickers
Clerks
Crash
Enough
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Footloose
Ghost
Ghostbusters
Gladiator
Gremlins
Groundhog Day
Grumpy Old Men
Hero
Hook
Indiana Jones
Karate Kid
Kate and Leopold
Kindergaten Cop
Kiss Me Kate
Law Abiding Citizen
Lean On Me
Leigion
Lethal Weapon
Love Actually
Mall Rats
Man in the Iron Mask
Million Dollar Baby
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Mr. Holland's Opus
National Treasure
Never ending Story
Nightmare Before Christmas
O Brother Where Art Thou?
October Sky
Old School
One Fine Day
Only You
Original Sin
Out of Africa
Parent Hood
Pretty in Pink
Princess Bride
Road to Perdition
Robin Hood
Rocky
Sabrina
Saved
Shakespeare In Love
Shawshank Redemption
Singing in the Rain
Spaceballs
Star Wars
Steel Magnolias
The Associate
The Christmas Story
The Goonies
The Green Mile
The Natural
The Sting
Top Gun
Toy Story
Under the Tuscan Sun
Up
Up close and personal
Waiting to Exhale
Walk the Line
Water Boy
Wedding Crashers
Win a Date with Todd Hamilton

3 comments:

bangbang023 said...

have you lived under a rock? lol I can't believe you haven't seen some of these.

Heather Z said...

WHERE IS KINGDOM OF HEAVEN?!!!

Yes, I just yelled at you. Also, you are missing some pretty classic stuff like Casablanca, Wizard of Oz, North by Northwest, The Godfather, Gone with the Wind, a number of Disney movies, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, etc.

Or maybe you have seen those.

Unknown said...

Oh my. Okay. Kingdom of Heaven is added. (Could've been worse, you could've yelled on the plane in an enclosed space... ;) )

Yes to Wizard of Oz, Gone with the Wind, and part of Mr. Smith goes to Washington.

No to Casablanca, Godfather, North by Northwest (is this a Hitchcock film?)... not sure which Disney movies you're referring to. Lol

Cameron Crawford just named a TON I've never seen on my facebook wall though... oh my. I think I opened a can of worms.